The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm retired, did DIY projects for years, can still put one foot in front of the other. Came to the conclusion that deer can fend for themselves.
Projects already finished this week on the home property.

sprayed weed killer front side yard
cut front and side yard grass
cleaned rear gutters
repair work cut baluster rails on rear deck
washed auto
Oh, I bought a specialized saw to do the rear deck repair work. Bought a entry level saw at less than half the contractor price. One saw job paid for the entry level saw and it has some use in the next year. Every thing new will be gravel.

Today I get a part for fishing. Saved a ton of money not buying new every year or every couple of years.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
So the deer were eating the weeds in the front side yard so you killed the weeds. Then you cut the good grass on the front and side yard so the deer couldn't eat that either. The deer were apartenty eating from your gutters so you cleaned them. The deer were standing on the deck and rails while eating from the gutters so you repaired them. Then as the deer were leaving they pooped on your car, so you washed that. The new saw (not sure which one) helped fix the deck. Then you figured from here on out no more grass just gravel! Got it!

I'm just not sure which part you need for fishing?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
repsagA29 said:
So the deer were eating the weeds in the front side yard so you killed the weeds. Then you cut the good grass on the front and side yard so the deer couldn't eat that either. The deer were apartenty eating from your gutters so you cleaned them. The deer were standing on the deck and rails while eating from the gutters so you repaired them. Then as the deer were leaving they pooped on your car, so you washed that. The new saw (not sure which one) helped fix the deck. Then you figured from here on out no more grass just gravel! Got it!

I'm just not sure which part you need for fishing?

Haha that was a great interpretation because I wasn't sure what was going on.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I think what hes saying is to quit wasting your time feeding deer, making food plots ect. and do things that need done around the house...thats how im taking it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts