The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I take pictures of wildlife to paint pictures. I decided a hi-res trailcam would help me. I did an internet search to get information and came across the TrailCamPro.com site. It is the most detailed source for camera information.

After researching the products, I decided to buy the camera from TrailCamPro since they were so helpful in making my decision. Plus they extended the warranty from the usual one year to two years.

As it turned out, the camera quit working a year and a half from the purchase date. I sent TrailCamPro an email. They responded with a RA number and said to send my unit to them. I was surprised when I got a newer model back in an overnight delivery.

After I got the replacement camera that I realized that I forgot to remove the memory card from the old camera. I sent TrailCamPro another email. They responded that they didn't have the card any longer but they sent me a new 16MB card.

They say experience is the best teacher. My experience taught me that TrailCamPro is the best place to purchase a trailcam.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Good Customer service is so rare these days, it's almost a shock when you encounter a business like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts