The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
That's a big one! I saw a nice 8 on Friday coming home from work. He was with a spike and they were chasing 2 doe around in someone's yard.

·
Registered
329 Posts
He's gonna be a dandy this fall. I also saw a rather large buck in those fenced in areas this year. Most of them have access doors so you can get in and hunt.. I may give it a shot this fall

·
Registered
607 Posts
He's gonna be a dandy this fall. I also saw a rather large buck in those fenced in areas this year. Most of them have access doors so you can get in and hunt.. I may give it a shot this fall
I have always wondered. Signs on the older ones around camp said "hunting inside the fence encouraged" or something of the sort. Yet, I walked around them and found no breech in the fence. Maybe I'll put a cam inside one just to see......:indecisiveness:

·
Registered
329 Posts
If u walked around them and there's any deer around you'll most certainly see trails along the fence in spots both inside and outside. Deer have a tendency to run the edges of them

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I was shed hunting inside the fence for that big guys headgear and I got to the rear side of the fence and 6 posts were laying on the ground with the fence still attached so he might be anywhere now !!

I'm still planning on checking the inside out ! I also found a shed trap today that I will be turning tomorrow to the PGC ! I actually have a lot of evidence on these guys via my trail cams ! Vehicle make and plate #, the drivers face plain and clear as he stopped to look at my stand that was up, The one guy carrying the chicken wire back to his vehicle and the other guys carrying the corn, I also took pics of the trap with the bait in it and the Moultrie camera facing it to take pics ! They also drove around a gate to get back in there ! The first pic I have of them is on 2/2/18 and either yesterday or this morning they were back to freshen it up !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts