The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to check my cams today and found all of this mess dumped on my property. Right off of the edge of the road. Looks like they may have cleaned out the freezer to make room for new. Real nice rainbow trout. Hide of some kind. Added to the list of stuff for the PGC to deal with around here.
phone 083.jpg

phone 088.jpg

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
was there anything there with a name on , if there was call the local police or PSP . At camp 3 or 4 years ago someone dumped garbage below the cabin . dad called PSP and they made them clean all 20 bags up

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was there anything there with a name on , if there was call the local police or PSP . At camp 3 or 4 years ago someone dumped garbage below the cabin . dad called PSP and they made them clean all 20 bags up
No. It was all meat. At least they took it out of the wrapper. What a shame about the trout. I never caught anything that big.

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
it`s a shame there was no names , you could have prosecuted . if you have an extra trail camera or two try posting along that road to see if they come back .hopefully they won`t

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Maybe they lost their freezer.....still shouldnt have dumped it there. Only cost 2 dollars a bag at the local transfer station near me....just lazy I guess

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
10,014 Posts
BlackBruin , I don`t think it was laziness, don`t think they wanted to pay to dump it legally ae the dump or transfer station. Jericho , don`t forget another hungry gear will help clean it up

·
Registered
22,134 Posts
Went out to check my cams today and found all of this mess dumped on my property. Right off of the edge of the road. Looks like they may have cleaned out the freezer to make room for new. Real nice rainbow trout. Hide of some kind. Added to the list of stuff for the PGC to deal with around here.
View attachment 138943

View attachment 138945

illegal spotlighting, people walking down the driveway late at night and now this...given your political stance, I think its a bunch of Trump supporters. >:)

sorry...i had to:grin2:

·
Registered
25,712 Posts
In the early 2000s, someone dumped a pair of doe carcasses near our camp. Left them in the ditch along the twp. road, in the middle of the second week of rifle deer.

One was partially skinned, had the hind quarters and back straps missing. The smaller one just had the back strap cut out of it. Neither one had holes in their ears, indicating that they had been tagged.

The slobs could've tossed them over the bank on the opposite side of the road, but chose to dump them in plain view.

:mad:

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bucksnort, you're not blaming a Trump supporter?? LOL J/K
In the past 6 weeks I've had,
1. My hunting lease robbed twice in the same day. Got the guy in the morning with my tools on his shoulder on camera.
2. Truck that evening. Don't know what they got
3. Poaching 75 yds from my driveway.
4. After hours spotlighting
5. Lights set off after midnight, truck speeding off. I've been robbed twice in 3 years.
6. Meat dumping on my property.
7. another violation, PGC involved

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
1. My hunting lease robbed twice in the same day. Got the guy in the morning with my tools on his shoulder on camera.
5. Lights set off after midnight, truck speeding off. I've been robbed twice in 3 years.
I couldn't enjoy having a camp if all I did was worry about what was possibly going on there when I was not there....
The sad thing is that the minute you do something drastic that may injure or cause harm to those scum bag meth crack heads you'll be the one the cops snag....
Time to set up some serious surveillance and get the word out to the locals that , well you know......

·
Registered
22,134 Posts
could booby trap it and claim the idiots were trying to booby trap you :) nothing serious...just fun stuff, like skunk scent bombs.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Jeez! Thats crazy. Have you had issues like that before all of this? Any idea's why your seeing a spike in that type of activity?

·
Registered
21,274 Posts
Sounds like you need armed guards.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jeez! Thats crazy. Have you had issues like that before all of this? Any idea's why your seeing a spike in that type of activity?
There has always been the outlaws. I've been at camp more being layed off. I usually get a few deer carcasses dumped on me. I expect more with the CWD now. The bad guys know no one is usually in the area Sunday night till Fri night.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts