The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've been out a few times, but with the bow. Where I have permission to hunt in 5d, it's bow only. I really wanted to get out with the flinter somewhere at least once, but unfortunately that didn't happen and i doubt it will at this point. The closest place to me to use a FL is a 45min drive; my bow spots are 10 minutes from my house. The goal for next year is to harvest a deer with the Flinter. Good luck with the last week of the season!

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
Yep...I've been out. Hoped to get out tonight, and I'm certain they were active tonight...but dang work.... lol.

Weather permitting, I'll be out whenever I can after work this week, and both ends of Saturday.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Just got back in a lttle while ago. Stone dead the last wo afternoons. A few tree rats, one coyote, but no deer! Going to try it again in the morning.:smiley-confused005:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hunted a new spot yesterday and today in the evening. Saw 11 yesterday and 5 on the way out today (about 150 yards in the open across a deep ravine).
It’s close to my house and gets a lot of people walking and biking so I never hunted it before. Looks like I should have. Oh well, good end to the season!!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Bunnies, tree rats, heavy air riders; Any small gamers doing anything??? If so, can ya' say where?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts