The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little late posting been super busy, had a really good day on Saturday, my buddy decided he was gonna do some drives for me, I climbed up into a tree and no more than 20 minutes go by I hear the THEYRE COMING YOUR WAY!!!!!!! look down and here comes 8 does, I picked out the biggest one and hammered her with the 870, the accutips worked this time, wasn't gonna shoot again but the others just stood there, so when I racked another in, and when I did that they ran, I missed the next biggest one with my first shot, by this time I was shaking so bad I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to make the shot anyhow, made a bad running shot and hit her in the spine way back and hit the artery and blood was everywhere, so I mput another in her so she wouldn't suffer. besides the bad shot, it was crazy day, couldn't wipe the smile off my face and my grandfather seemed like he was as excited as I was when I told him and came over to show him!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pchunter1231 said:
Congrats to you. Just beware the internet police might jump on your case for not tagging the first deer before shooting a second one.
special regs area you don't have to do that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts