The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last two days is late season deer season! Who is goin..I'm gnna be out dusk till dawn if I have to

·
Registered
823 Posts
I'll be out tomorrow morning in my 2B spot trying to outwit the deer that outwitted me last weekend.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
i'll go out for a quick walk. maybe run into one. or should just go for squirrels.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
We'll have the entire crew out tomorrow for the last day. We'll do one or two drives then set up for an awsome barbeque right there in the field complete with a tow behind smoker/barbeque, some deer hind quarters, burgers and whatever anyone else wants to throw on. And beer.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm out now. Nothing moving right now saw three tails waving goodbye earlier...got one doe tag...also keeping an eye out for a Buck my friend wounded last friday

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
EIGHT POINT said:
We'll have the entire crew out tomorrow for the last day. We'll do one or two drives then set up for an awsome barbeque right there in the field complete with a tow behind smoker/barbeque, some deer hind quarters, burgers and whatever anyone else wants to throw on. And beer.
Now that is how you celebrate the last day! Have fun!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Good luck to those guys going out! I'll be out 'yote hunting since it's the last day of our tournament.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Last day, freezer is FULL but I had to go out anyway .Left a doe have a free pass, no smoke flew today ..Already cant wait till next year..

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Last day could not have gone any better if it had been scripted.

Did three drives moving at least 20 deer and harvested a total of (8). Hunting was done by 2:00 PM. Barbeque comenced and we had back strap and hind quarter off the very 1st doe that morning and some burgers that were brought. And yea, beer.

Great day with a bunch of great guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts