The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
a Bill Dance signature Buck knife model ?? *Doesn't Say* at a yardsale in with a bunch of carnival knives for a $1.00

·
Registered
112 Posts
I bought 4 - Buck 110's for my grandsons. I have carrying one for many years and I thought it was time for them to have one.....

·
Registered
367 Posts
a kershaw folder from wal-mart. sharpest knife out of the box ive ever seen. sorta looks like a benchmade but only 40 bucks

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Bought a couple NIB USA Schrade Old Timers this past year.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I never actually bought one. I got a Buck knife for my birthday over 20 years ago and I still use it. There is a little rust on it, but the blade is still sharp. I hope it lasts 20 more.

·
Registered
36,615 Posts
Being a small time knife collector, mostly Case, I 'm buying knives all the time if my funds permit, but the knife I hunt with is a good ole Buck 110 I bought in New Hampshire in 1972 on a bear hunt. Since than I had the blade replaced but to this day it is the one on my belt whenever I venture outdoors.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I have never bought A knife, Confiscated a few over the years & have found a couple of buck knives while hunting.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Browning Extreme FDT 3 blade...knife before that Browning Kodiak FDT 3 blade.

Some of the nicest knifes in my opinion. Only bought the extreme due to thinking I lost the Kodiak

·
Registered
169 Posts
Years ago, I bought a Buck knife, very similar to the 110 model, except it had a beautiful Titanium handle and is very light weight, and keeps an edge very well. I have used that knife much more than any of the others that I own, and most of them are Buck fixed blades.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Fallkniven PHK. I bought it because I like the brand and the price was right. It's not something that I would hunt with unless I was going after moose or similar size game.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
A Buck 110 the day Wade passed his HSC when he was 12.

and yes it was for him

·
Registered
328 Posts
Benchmade Mini grip and sog flash I .. bought them at the same time.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Schrade Old Timer..."Sharpfinger".

Bought it about 20 years ago and still the knife on the belt everytime I take to the woods.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Buck 110 was the last knife I bought. I have the one that came with my range finder, which works great too! But I prefer the Buck over all.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts