The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the short notice. There are a few of us hunting around the Century III Mall area this Saturday and if anyone is interested in meeting up, please send me a PM with your phone #. We will be meeting around 7:30 and putting on drives all day. I am not sure where the meeting location will be as of yet.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No power lines for me!! I used the receipe but I have not ate any of it yet. I was making a bunch of things all at the same time. I will try it tonight.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
THATS FUNNY- I WAS READY TO TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THE POWER LINES- GUESS I AM TO SLOW- WISH I COULD COME BACK OUT- BUT HAVE TO WORK IN THE "BAR" IN MY FAMILY ROOM- SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS -DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE ON- LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FOLKS MAKE OUT-

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
barney said:
THATS FUNNY- I WAS READY TO TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THE POWER LINES- GUESS I AM TO SLOW- WISH I COULD COME BACK OUT- BUT HAVE TO WORK IN THE "BAR" IN MY FAMILY ROOM- SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS -DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE ON- LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FOLKS MAKE OUT-
Wish you could make it. So far I think we have about 18 people and we WILL have a roster! I am making it myself. Again, there will be NO powerline hunting come this Saturday! There are a few places we have picked out and one surprise that I have. I got permission tonight to hunt some private land. I took Octagon there and I shot a doe on the last day of rifle. From what I hear, there are still a lot of deer there. So far there are a few HPA members going. One of which hunted with us last week. I am looking forward to next years hunt with all of you from Harrisburg. If you can make it this way in the up-coming months, we can Red Tag hunt around this area a couple of days. I will be sending in for all the locations for Allegheny, Butler, Somerset, Fayette and Westmorland next week. I will keep you updated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Man... sounds like a good time. Make sure you have all the information for the roster. I looked it up since our friendly gc didn't seem to know exactly how many people you needed before a roster. It's 5. You also need make/model/license of vehicles, address, gun you're using... Wish I could make it out, but I got other stuff on the honey do list I gotta get done.
Good luck and let us know how you make out!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
good luck fellas. family is in town so my last day was today. i'd just miss anyway. that power line has deer! you just have to walk up a steep hill but i know you guys like to walk. good call on the roster. and someone take a rangefinder for distances!!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was a great time, we had a few deer running around. I missed one later in the day, but no one shot one. Still a great time. I am now going to relax and hope to watch the Pens beat the Philly Criminals, O s%$#! The goons just scored!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts