The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be out with my little boy tomorrow for one last time. Last week he just didnt want to go and I had a 10pt in front of me for 30 minutes. Since I got my buck it was just me and Mr. 10 hanging out. Went home and told my boy and now he said lets go one more time. Cold, Snowy but I am happy the little guy is going to give it one more try. Right now he has logged more than 70hrs in the stand with me. Hoping for success for him buck or doe doesnt matter.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I decided to go out for a few of hours tomorrow morning before attending my cousin's wedding.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gonna give the primative weapon area at White Clay Park a try. My first time there, I wounder if you have to wear orange in this area.....?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
me and my son are heading out .going to my familys property in eagle ,chester county . we have several doe tags .should be nice.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hey Baxter I am pretty sure you don't need to wear orange if your using the flinter or bow in the park and find the thickest nastiest cover and you will find deer. Plus the snow will help you out a bit too. Good luck I will be north of you pushing deer all day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts