The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once a year I take a drive north with my neighbor and HPA member jpr to chase bunnies around the hillsides of Bradford county. After breakfast and coffee with Tom, we headed for the hunt.

Timberdoodle & JP discussing strategy

Timberdoodles dogs Corey

Mega Mutt aka Round Mound of Bunny Hound

JP's dogs Ace

Spotty

Timberdoodle and JP discussing who wont shoot the next chase

The best part about hunting Timberdoodles bunnies is the location. When the weather turned windy and sleeting, we retreated to the tree stand where we had full view of any bunnies the dogs were running

The day ended with one kill. I broke the cherry of the new gun I just got, one shot one kill. I put the gun away for next grouse season so I didnt use up all my shooting luck on some harmless bunnies

Thanks again to Tom for the hunt and his wife Sharon for the excellent meal she provided 3 cold & tired hunters

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Please tell me thats Timberdoodle in the sweet red pants.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
With all of the success pics I see from you Timber I'm surprised that you'd fall for a trick like that.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I can live with the pants...but that yuppie penthouse of a deer stand should not be allowed in Bradford County!!!

Looks like a great time!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Glad you guys had a great time!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks like you guys had fun. From what I can see, that is a nice looking gun. What kind is it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts