The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The land is in somerset county. 120 acres all wooded, several very small openings which can be food plot areas. The land is very secluded and private, one way in and the road kind of dead ends. All the adjoining lands are and have been posted for years and years. The current lease will expire after this hunting season. Excellent deer,turkey,and grouse hunting here. Excellent tract of land to hunt and be left alone. They have taken some real nice bucks over the years here. On the outskirts of this property is some nice corn,bean,and alfalfa fields. There is a real nice spot to park a camper or small trailer to be used as a camp/cabin. This is a year round lease (12 months). The price is 25.00 per acre (3,000.00 per year). Just pm me with any questions or to set up a time to see it. I will be available after rifle season.

H.P.A. Approved

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The land has been leased to the same gentleman for the last 5 years for this price, but who knows maybe I got lucky. I have some folks who are interested to see it after hunting season and the holidays. The neat thing about the land and the area is if you dont know someone or own the land you are not going to hunt the area period. The deer herd is really great. The are very very few doe shot withing miles of it.
Another nice thing is you get access to a nice river to fish on where only a few people can get into. The river is privately stocked and also stocked way upstream from pfc.

There is quad trails for access in and around. And like said earlier very private location that words cant really describe..

Basically I plan on meeting and showing the interested parties the land and we will talk about price. I have to start somewhere. If the people are nice and I feel they will respect and take care of the property then there is room on the lease price for me to do better. I dont want to talk to much about price untill I meet the people and they get a chance to see the property and the river, and most of all they get to see some game on the land. They shoot some real respectable bucks on and around this land. The doe and small bucks have gotten a free pass for years.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The land is leased. I wanted to thank Rooster Booster for allowing this listing and helping hunters and landowners connect together. Thanks Again...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts