The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this in the mail today, and figured to share. Not a bad gun show to peruse.

Attachments

Reactions: bigguy54

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is also the same weekend as the PA artisan show is Lewisburg. Some good stuff I’m sure to be found at both venues.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Been to the 18th Century Artisan Show in Lewisburg and always enjoyed it. Will have to ck out tha Lancaster MLRA Show.

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Haven't been to the Lancaster MLRA Show but the Lewisburg 18th Century Artisan show not only was muzzleloader stuff but a variety craft items, American Folk art, quilts, jewelry, tin ware, paintings, leather crafts, furniture etc etc. The Mrs even enjoyed.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please pardon my ignorance, as I'm not familiar with this show. Is the show exclusively muzzleloader-related items?

LMLRA is not just muzzleloader specific, but a decent selection of muzzleloading stuff, as well as war memorabilia (WWI, WW2,etc.).

The 18th Century Artisans Show in Lewisburg is "period centric", as in they have guns of the period, but also tools, furnishings and raw materials (horns, parts and kits to build rifles/smoothies and pistols). They also have a room with original rifles, pistols and smoothbores. Here is the link to their web site. Check out the photos to get an idea of what the Show entails. https://www.18thcenturyartisanshow.com/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts