The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
21,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
If you have a photobucket account, upload the image and insert the image code into the text. Works like a charm!

·
Premium Member
BowTech Gen 2, BowTech Carbon Rose Black Ops, BowTech Carbon Rose Camo
4,164 Posts
Hunt4Fun said:
10-2-10 6:00 pm 8 pt. I had a blast.... lots of action ... 2nd Buck with a bow..... I enjoy archery so much!
Not sure how to post pics... ???? Can someone help?
Can't wait to see pics!

I use imageshack.us. Click on browse, find your pic, click open, click upload, use direct link, post it between
image shows up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Here is my doe I got on Oct 4, was the first time I walked into the woods on a new farm that I got access to. Except for looking at a topo map of the property, I hadn't been out scouting the land physically beforehand...so I just winged it. Thanks to the rainy weather that day, the damp forest floor enabled me to sneak in quietly. I walked along a main trail until I got to the end where it crosses over a power line. I set my climber up according to the wind and where I thought the deer might cross the powerline. Shortly after 6 PM that evening I had a mature doe on the ground. it's like she followed the script crossing that trail. I LOVE bowhunting and would fill all my tags during this season if given the chance.
10 yard shot, 30 yard recovery with my Hoyt Kobalt and 75 grain Muzzys
sorry the pic isn't that great, I hunt solo so I had no one to take a pic of me with the deer.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.