The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Rendezvous scheduled for the Labor Day weekend? I live in Northcentral Pa and would like to go to one if there are any in that area.-Rocklocks

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
There's usually one at Blue Ridge Rifles on Labor Day weekend. They are down near the Berks Schuylkill County lines just off rt 183 about 4 miles north of I-78. This may be an old contact number 570-628-0576 a newer number may be listed at the NMLRA charter clubs portion of the NMLRA site.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Don`t know how far you are from Morraine State Park. The Sample`s Border Rangers Rhondy is there on the 4-5-6th. Paper and primitive matches. Men`s and Ladie`s Primitive Aggs.Hawk and knife trail. They did have Primitive Archery but not sure about it this year. Great shoot and a nice bunch a guys. Kinda rocky on the Woodswalk but worth the stumbin` around to shoot at the running Deer target!! And, I must say, excellent food at the Clubhouse......

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Just google UNION COUNTY MUZZLELOADERS the address is on the site. I would love to go, but again, I am getting the house ready to sell, and it is a holiday weekend. I am planning on shootin at the Standing Stone shoot

·
Registered
461 Posts
long hunter said:
Give this guy a call Steve Pletcher 570-966-0649
spoke with mr pletcher, real nice gentalman to talk to got directions and info on the rondy, and they shoot the first sunday of each month. will be going on saturday morning

·
Registered
695 Posts
You are gona like this place great place to shoot, challanging woods walk. A little off the beaten path but worth the drive.
I wont be able to make it this year.

·
Registered
461 Posts
went to union county rondy saturday, took a couple of first timers with me. had a great time. real nice bunch of people there. really a nice club.silhouettes, were a real big hit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts