The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any Rendezvous scheduled for the Labor Day weekend? I live in Northcentral Pa and would like to go to one if there are any in that area.-Rocklocks

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
There's usually one at Blue Ridge Rifles on Labor Day weekend. They are down near the Berks Schuylkill County lines just off rt 183 about 4 miles north of I-78. This may be an old contact number 570-628-0576 a newer number may be listed at the NMLRA charter clubs portion of the NMLRA site.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Don`t know how far you are from Morraine State Park. The Sample`s Border Rangers Rhondy is there on the 4-5-6th. Paper and primitive matches. Men`s and Ladie`s Primitive Aggs.Hawk and knife trail. They did have Primitive Archery but not sure about it this year. Great shoot and a nice bunch a guys. Kinda rocky on the Woodswalk but worth the stumbin` around to shoot at the running Deer target!! And, I must say, excellent food at the Clubhouse......

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Just google UNION COUNTY MUZZLELOADERS the address is on the site. I would love to go, but again, I am getting the house ready to sell, and it is a holiday weekend. I am planning on shootin at the Standing Stone shoot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.