The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Re: KY wolf hybrid down!

When I first read the title of this post I was expecting to see an obvious wolf/dog hybrid shot, with a bunch of controversy over it. Looks more like a wolf to me, interested to see how this turns out. Hopefully they do some DNA testing and get it figured out. If it is a wolf, would the hunter be able to be charged for shooting a protected species?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It was 72* # sorry, but regaurdless its a beast. I have rwad they have the dna but maby some more than others, iv noticed the coyotes in the western counties of pa are mostly smaller, iv killed 4 and the only one with any size was from the anf, there are big pacls of coyotes around me and like beaver county but mostly they are small western type ones. But ill trade that for the amount of times I hear them when hunting they are everywhere around here. Probably why I never see foxes....

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I went looked at one I left earlier this winter and I guess froze because it was exactly like I left it.... my buddy was joking he thought they were bigger 25# maby smaller, others I got last year were the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts