The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got out for a very short hunt today (just some clad) and on one of my last swings, the arm cuff snapped on my AT Pro.

As soon as I got home, I removed the broken cuff and got on the phone to Garrett. With my credit card lying in front of me, I told the gal that answered the phone, that I broke my arm cuff and could I order a new one.

I barely got done saying it, when she said, “we’ll send you a new one, free of charge”. I gave her my mailing address and she said, “we’ll get a new cuff assembly in the mail today”.

Although she never even asked, I bought my AT Pro over 3 1/2 years ago, so it is long out of warranty.

Perhaps other detector companies do the same, but we bought our Garretts because of everything I had read about their great customer service. Fortunately this is the first time I needed to put it to the test.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I had the same issue this past spring. I got the new arm cuff in 3 days. The new arm cuff is much thicker. Garrett customer service is 5*****. Good luck on your adventures.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, right on time. The new cuff arrived today - 3 days.

And, you’re right; the new cuff is much thicker.

I forgot to mention. The girl at Garrett said that as soon as I put on the new cuff, I will be guaranteed to find lots of good stuff.

Well, on second thought, maybe she didn’t say that……….

1 - 3 of 3 Posts