The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in Dec the weekend after Newtown I decided to go and buy a GSG-5 22lr that I had been putting off at getting because I didn't really "need" it. Well of course they were sold out but I put myself on a raincheck list that was only supposed to be good for 30 days. Well last night I got a call and they said my GSG-5 had come in, I had pretty much figured that I wasn't going to get one until the craziness ended. And they sold it to me at the sale price of the time at $269.99!

So thanks to Dunhams for being a stand up company in a time when others are giant tools. They could have easily canceled all of our rainchecks and sold the firearms that came in at current prices. The guy told me that they're starting to get about 2-3 AR's a week now. He said they were even honoring the rainchecks for the bushmaster optics ready M4's for 799.99.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I'll 2nd that for Dunhams! I obtained a raincheck for the Bushmaster ORC on December 21st at my local store. Last Friday I got the call that my name was finally reached on the raincheck list, almost 3 1/2 months after placing my name on it and yes, they did honor the price of $799.99.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts