The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
what pose will we be picking out in 2019 big?

that wouldnt fit in my basement game room but i could always come up through the living room floor.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the great comments. I am not on here all that much but it is much appreciated. MackLegacy that is what I strive for... If you are going to make a mount look real you better make the habitat natural and real also!!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
muskyman62 said:

that wouldnt fit in my basement game room but i could always come up through the living room floor.
If I had the height I'd do it like the one above but I'm only at 7'6"'s. If successful something like this.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
big28hunter said:
muskyman62 said:

If I had the height I'd do it like the one above but I'm only at 7'6"'s. If successful something like this.

im with you 100%.....thats the exact pose i am set on and i have been looking a bit

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Not to take anything away from this beautiful standing mount or high jack this thread. But another impressive one I recently saw was at the Harrisburg show this past weekend. It's in the main hall with all the outfitters. Taken by Bob Foulkrod and it displays a brown bear chasing two wolves off a dead dall sheep carcass.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Nice mount!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
bob, I saw that mount down there. it was awesome. the look on that bear and wolf's face were awesome. the eyes on the wolf with the ewe leg in its mouth were amazing. I am going to have a similar mount with my kodiak bear but with the blacktail I shot being in the scene as the kill. I am going to have crows mounted to resemble ravens incorporated in the mount. a wolf hide is too expensive to buy plus I didn't shoot it. the brown bear on the first page looks awesome for a standing mount.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
338/378wm said:
bob, I saw that mount down there. it was awesome. the look on that bear and wolf's face were awesome. the eyes on the wolf with the ewe leg in its mouth were amazing. I am going to have a similar mount with my kodiak bear but with the blacktail I shot being in the scene as the kill. I am going to have crows mounted to resemble ravens incorporated in the mount. a wolf hide is too expensive to buy plus I didn't shoot it. the brown bear on the first page looks awesome for a standing mount.
Sounds awesome! Please invite me to see it when it's done.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts