The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There ya go, take an American company that has capabilities (working with amd processing chemicals) but a fading market (film) and redeploy those capabilities to lessen America's dependance on China and India to make our medicines.

300 to 400 good jobs to New York and I guarantee you better Quality Controls.

How much more of American manufacturing can be reawakened to help us fend for ourselves?

And vaccines in final trials when Fauci and othes said no way.

You crank up American production might, quantity and quality, that will surely help the cause.

Keep America Great in 2020.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
i just saw this on the news. big pharma and the Demonrats arent gonna like this....TFB....GO TRUMP !! 2020

i hope this gets going full scale before the election. high quality generic medications at a low, low price.

·
Registered
39,590 Posts
And vaccines in final trials when Fauci and othes said no way.
Everything I’ve read on a vaccine timeline has said a vaccine won’t be available to the general public until the beginning of 2021 at the earliest. This is what Fauci has been saying all along. He also said if a vaccine were available in 12-18 months it would be a land speed record for a vaccine.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Don't care what Fauci says anymore, I'm not about to crawl back in my hole for the next 10 months or so. People are getting it but death rates continue downward. Good news about Kodak. Even sleepy Joe likes it, but then, he likes everything Trump has done regarding the economy ("Gee I wished I'd thought of that". Thought of what Joe? "Thought of what?".

·
Administrator
28,157 Posts
Everything I’ve read on a vaccine timeline has said a vaccine won’t be available to the general public until the beginning of 2021 at the earliest. This is what Fauci has been saying all along. He also said if a vaccine were available in 12-18 months it would be a land speed record for a vaccin
Ya know, the testing for this covid came relatively easy because we've done so much studying of other covids, pretty much forever, and we learned how to detect that particular class of germs. Consequently, we only had to learn how to differentiate between the old and the new, and that's how we got our tests. It's not much of a stretch to believe that developing a vaccine for this particular covid could happen along those same lines. We've made vaccines before and we already know the strengths and weaknesses of the covid type germs, so now we don't need to invent a whole new science to fight the disease as we did with malaria, polio, pox, etc, etc. Now our main concern is in how to custom tailor a vaccine to target the weaknesses that make this covid different than other covids, and that shouldn't take nearly as much time as starting from scratch.
(That's how it was explained to me by a family member who retired from a long career as a microbiologist working for the U.S.Army)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Watching the Laura Ingram show on Fox last nigh,t interviewing a noted cardiologist about the hydroxycloroquine issue.
She asked him what he thought of Dr. Fauci's statements on the issue and he replied, "Fauci is lying". If that's true why do you suppose he is lying?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Probably because he is a major source behind a vaccine to be developed. If another drug happens to work, he would not collect the money he was promised.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts