The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information on the new crossbow coming out in March called KODA Bow?? I heard they are being made locally (Southern PA).

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Very interesting. You have my attention. Arrowhead may know. I would buy a PA crossbow if it is of very good quality.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
I did a Google search and all I got was this thread.
Never heard of em.

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Thanks for the link. I guesss we are waiting till March to see whats going on.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I'm hoping I can get one to test before March. I just hope this isn't another company importing bows from China and private labeling them. It would be nice to have a crossbow company based in Pa.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
I am hoping it`s a recurve style crossbow that is the quality of Excalibur
And yes not imported

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I just spoke with Chuck from Koda. We will be testing this bow in late Feb. or early March. 100% made in the state of Pa. except possibly the string. Stay tuned for all the details.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
You have connections for info we don't.If they are scope capable I hope you stock lots of scope covers if I buy one for my son.Lol.If you don't know why Arrow,Redneck will.

·
Super Moderator
4,565 Posts
I really wish you guys the best.Your wife is quite a good woman.You should give her an extra kiss tomorrow from me.Lol.Don't pull out your gun and shoot me.I really wish you guys a Merry Christmas and the best hunting season for the rest of the year into the next.My crossbow and flinter will be out.I took my first vacation in 3 years of starting a new business.If I just sit here it will be good.I have a feeling it won't happen though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts