The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real nice knife show this coming weekend in Massillon Ohio May 20-21 (Dale Warther Memorial Knife show) Knights of Columbus Hall 330-745-4242

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hope to be there Saturday morning. Need to stop in Portersville Pa, at the Steam show to handle so bidness then head on out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Randy, I left home yesterday without yer cell number. Did you make it down to Massillon? We got there shortly before noon.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy, I left home yesterday without yer cell number. Did you make it down to Massillon? We got there shortly before noon.
Made it to the show was there at 9:00 am Bought two knives (custom made) one by R. Guess passed away. One by Yurco. Was a good show prices were not to bad. Didn't need any more?? Hard to pass up a good deal on something handmade. Sorry we didn't get together was home at about noon. Thought you got tied up on the way. Next time Thanks

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ya, I had to run up to the NW Steam Show at Portersville first. Didn't get outta there til half past 9. Bidness.
Didn't buy a thing at the knife show. Friend of mine bought an Art Summers knife and a Kit Carson fixed blade for a hunnert bucks!!!!! He was pon top of the world! hahaha.
I used to do that show and got to see a lot of old friends. I think attendance was down a bit due to Ohio Gun collectors the same day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts