The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter my project is going to be a lot build of a southern poor boy rifle. I am going to order the kit from Tennessee valley muzzleloading. Anybody have any advice, and has anyone dealt with Tennessee valley at all? Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
This winter my project is going to be a lot build of a southern poor boy rifle. I am going to order the kit from Tennessee valley muzzleloading. Anybody have any advice, and has anyone dealt with Tennessee valley at all? Thanks in advance
thumper, I've built a couple of rifles from TVM kits, and can honestly state that I have never had any problems and have always received excellent service. The best advice I can offer is, "do not attempt to rush the project, especially as you start to see the end in sight". There are many, many hours ahead as you progress through each step, and the ones at the end are just as important as the first few.

You'll tote this new piece for years and years, and there are hours and hours between each deer sighting, and it is during these in between times that you will continually look over your rifle and feel pride in a job well done!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
If you have the $$ I would look into jim kiblers smr...kit easier to complete and of better architecture and parts.

Reactions: tdd
1 - 3 of 3 Posts