1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy the Rangers are not in the finals, but all I have to say is:

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I'll tell you what, I really didn't want the Kings in the final simply because of Richards and Carter but oh boy would it be so great if they won it all and rubbed it in the Flyer's and their fans' faces!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Well, the Flyers had Carter and Richards for years and didn't win and it looks like the Kings might. So maybe it has less to do with Carter and Richards and more to do with the rest of the teams guys.

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
I am really rooting for the Devils. Brodeur has been frustrating to play against for a long time. You have to give him his due though. He's been a great goaltender. I'd love to see him win one final cup-and then retire as cup champion.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
kudu58 said:
I am really rooting for the Devils. Brodeur has been frustrating to play against for a long time. You have to give him his due though. He's been a great goaltender. I'd love to see him win one final cup-and then retire as cup champion.
He already said he wants to play another year or two. Id root for him like I rooted for Recchi to win & go out on top but I dont think thats going to happen. That being said, GO KINGS!!!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Well besides the Flyers connection, Quick played here in Reading for the Royals..... GO KINGS

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I want to see Richards and Carter win a cup together in a Kings uniform. If it wasn't going to be the Penguins, I prefer the Kings.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I THINK the Kings are going to win it.

I can't decided witch team I'd like to see win it.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Carter with the OT winner...Kings 2 Devils 0

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Everything came together for the Kings and they got hot at the right time, they have played their best hockey the last 3 months are deffinaly the best team in hockey.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
I'll tell you what, I really didn't want the Kings in the final simply because of Richards and Carter but oh boy would it be so great if they won it all and rubbed it in the Flyer's and their fans' faces!
Boy you're bitter...

I couldn't be happier for Carter and Richards if they pull this out. Ain't rubbing nothing in my face. Besides, the pigeons have plenty of their own problems you should be focused on and writing HPA posts novels on.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Just let me take this opportunity to say, "HOLY CRAP JONATHON QUICK IS A GREAT GOALTENDER!" That is all. Thank you.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
4-0 Kings right now. The Devils are demoralized right now.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts