The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of an old toy to buy a new toy. I'm thinking of buying a Suzuki King Quad 750 AXI, I've heard nothing but good things about the King Quad. The only 4x4 I heard might be better is the Kawasaki Brute Force. Does anyone out there have a King Quad 750, and if so, do you like it? Has anybody heard anything negative about the quad?.......

Thanks, G2CDeer.......

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
All i can say you cant beat Suzuki i have the 2007 500 Vinson 4x4 and love it.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I don't have a KQ 750, but I do have a 2005 700 with almost 6000 miles. I had to replace the nylon bushings in the A-arms on all 4 corners at around 3000 miles. I've also had to replace two belts from plowing snow on my 4/10 mile driveway. If I wouldn't have just bought a house I am 100% positive I'd be riding a new 750 myself. My brother has a 700 Grizzly and as far as were both concerned the KQ is a better machine. He now regrets the grizzly purchase. The only negative thing I can about the machine is the stock dunflop tires are junk. I am now running Kenda Bounty Hunter Radials on mine.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had a Brute Force and my buddy has a King Quad 700. I would say the Brute Force has a stronger motor with the v-twin, but the Suzuki handled better. I don't think you could wrong with either bike. Ask to drive them because you we prefer might not be what you prefer. Quality is excellent on both. JMO

·
Registered
243 Posts
i also agree i own a polaris sportsman 700 twin and my buddy owns a 750 kq cant beat it ive seen him put it in some deep mud handled it no problem and it seems to be that way with everything we put it up against good all around machine.... the only thing i can say is if you have the money get the power steering.... they can me a hand full if your riding on a tight trail steering back and forth it'll definatly give you a work out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts