The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems with their kill lite dimming while they use it I have to tap mine to get it to brighten back up if so how do you fix it it's only 2 years old?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Go to my website then to the instructions page and try the fix for Kill-Light flickering, if that does not work make sure the LED module is tight in the housing.. if a problem still persists please contact me and Ill make arrangments to get it repaired or replaced for you..

Jeremiah

·
Registered
39 Posts
Get yourself some Night Eyes they are the best light I have ever used, I used the kill lights for 3 years, and had nothing but problem, flickering, not turning on, and the pressure switches are terrible.

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
I've had the kill light flicker problem from the day I bought my 100 model. I called EWT and tried their recommendation to fix and I still have the same problem with it. Very frustrating!!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have never had a problem with either of my kill lights. I did have to tighten them a couple times but have not had a flickering problem at all. I have had them for two years now!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I will repair or replace any Kill-Light, just bring it to the shop or send it to me and Ill fix it right up..

Also remember I am also a dealer for the Night Eyes lights and you can come to my store and test all the lights side by side..

Jeremiah

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Seems like there are a lot of problems with these kill lites......
I have 2 lights from nitelite, been using them for years and never had a problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts