The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Go to my website then to the instructions page and try the fix for Kill-Light flickering, if that does not work make sure the LED module is tight in the housing.. if a problem still persists please contact me and Ill make arrangments to get it repaired or replaced for you..

Jeremiah

·
Registered
39 Posts
Get yourself some Night Eyes they are the best light I have ever used, I used the kill lights for 3 years, and had nothing but problem, flickering, not turning on, and the pressure switches are terrible.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have never had a problem with either of my kill lights. I did have to tighten them a couple times but have not had a flickering problem at all. I have had them for two years now!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I will repair or replace any Kill-Light, just bring it to the shop or send it to me and Ill fix it right up..

Also remember I am also a dealer for the Night Eyes lights and you can come to my store and test all the lights side by side..

Jeremiah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.