The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
yeah i almost cant wait lol. most of my prebaits were gone when i set up today. my boys n i are pretty stoked !!!! i got in roughly 20-24 sets today. some were for cooners.

·
Registered
435 Posts
No doubt! Took my elderly neighbor with me yesterday makin sets. He trapped a few rats when he was a kid but nothin since then, kinda like havin a kid along. lol I'm hopin we catch either or both cause I think he will go into orbit. lol

·
Registered
182 Posts
welp was exitied to check traps today.....had to travel 2 hrs to take the cable restraint class with my oldest hes 14 then 2 hrs back home. we passed the class test then beat feet home picked up his lil brother --who is 10-- and all three of us were gnawin at the bit to get to the woods. we were pretty disappointed when we checked empty traps. hopefully tommorrow or tuesday when it gets colder.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.