The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked into the local gun shop for lunch.

They had a new Browning Abolt .300wm on the rack. Flipped the price tag over...hhmmm...sure seemed to be mismarked by about $200 if you ask me.

So Im checking it out...walked away...went back and looked again.

Asked the guy what was up with the price. He said "I know one thing...if you put that back on the shelf and walk out, Im changing it to what it should be".

So I brought it home with me.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Sometimes the bird of paradise comes thru instead of dropping his doo doo on us.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
You were in the right place at the right time. I've always loved a good A-Bolt. One of the classiest bolt guns made. Is it a Medallion?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its a Medallion. Out the door for $529.

I have a few Abolts and every one of them will outshoot me. Love them 10x's more than that last 2 Rem 700's Ive acquired.

Even the Abolt Hunters are $679. Im not sure what the story is, but I love a good deal once in a while.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
theaceman said:
Yes its a Medallion. Out the door for $529.

I have a few Abolts and every one of them will outshoot me. Love them 10x's more than that last 2 Rem 700's Ive acquired.

Even the Abolt Hunters are $679. Im not sure what the story is, but I love a good deal once in a while.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zimmer...Im just glad I made the impulse buy and didnt walk out without it. Now to get 'er scoped and kill something with it!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts