The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... For a couple of 2A antlerless tags. I'm pretty much done harvesting females, just don't have it in me any longer. But I always get 2 tags. One reserved IF THE WIFE gives me guff for not providing her any jerky meat. The second (in the case I use #1) is simply so I can be legal joining my pards in hunts through Flintlock.

That said, I know there are bigger issues in life, but it was nice to see they put that peel and stick strip on those pink envelopes. The old style lick 'em didn't work all that well. I'd always end up putting a strip of tape on to ensure a seal.

·
Registered
13,134 Posts
Yep, that one in 2B, but also Bavington/Burggetstown in Washington county, 2A. Use to be really good, but way over hunted these days. Even archery and early muzzleloader is really tough. Deer just go onto the private land around and seam to stay there. Even the sign on the 2A game lands are very low compared to what it use to be.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I got 2 2A doe tags. I really only want one for flintlock, but got the other so I can go with friends during archery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts