The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting at work and saw a pair of bald eagles fly by the front window. We see them about once a week here. Boy it is amazing to see them. Feel pretty lucky to work where I do. We see deer and turkeys every day, but it is really special when these eagles come by. Guess I better get back to work now.

·
Registered
24,786 Posts
What the heck is going on here???

I have kudu posting Today @ 09:15AM

Then IVN replies 59minutes and 46 secons ago

It is 9:26 AM on my computer

Is IVN really Miss Clair Voyant?

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
timberdoodle said:
What the heck is going on here???

I have kudu posting Today @ 09:15AM

Then IVN replies 59minutes and 46 secons ago

It is 9:26 AM on my computer

Is IVN really Miss Clair Voyant?
yes and around 5:32pm. thats the answer to yer next question.

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent him a PM earlier of what I was gonna post just so we could fool with you guys...

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
By this time tomorrow, Timberdoodle will be telling stories of the flock of Bald Eagles "HE" saw in his back yard. And how he literally had to fight them off with his cane!

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
InVenangoNow said:
By this time tomorrow, Timberdoodle will be telling stories of the flock of Bald Eagles "HE" saw in his back yard. And how he literally had to fight them off with his cane!
Better not be stealing my stories man.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
I think they are kinda mean spirited and not in line with the new more loving HPA format we are striving for.

I sent an email to the smiley department about a month ago suggesting some new ones. I suspect I will be hearing back from them any day now.

Suggestions included

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's probably why I like them. I'm feeling pretty mean spirited right now. The baby was up all night Thursday and I got about an hour sleep. Worked 12 hours yesterday, have to work a double today, lose an hour sleep tonight and be back at 5am tomorrow.

Those pretty and happy ones jsut aren't doing it for me. Talk to me Monday, maybe I can muster one up then.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts