The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Proof. This is why mentally incapable people shouldn't own any weapons.

·
Super Moderator
13,533 Posts
With such bold statements perhaps Drew Zahn would like to volunteer to go door to door to pick the guns personally.

NRA
Benefactor Member

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I don't think it was Drew Zahn saying this I think he wrote the article reporting on the fact that Mr. Kaul was advocating this. Anyway you look at it, I agree with you anyone that wants to come door to door is asking for trouble.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
More liberal grandstanding. They will keep it up til we let them ban our guns which is apt to happen with our current leadership.

·
Registered
465 Posts
So I gather, this Donald Kaul guy would outlaw guns, just so he can drag John Boehner and Mitch McConnell to death behind a Chevy truck. Doesn't he realize this will fire up the anti-vehicle base and they will then want to outlaw vehicle. What a schmo.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Freedom of speech would be the next up on the agenda. At least we wouldn't have to read any more articles from Mr. Kaul.

·
Super Moderator
8,003 Posts
Not that we should be complacent, by any means, but I think those who would strip our rights are feeling overly bold. Between this and Feinstein's piece of crap bill she's going to introduce, I can't help but wonder if those who have been waiting for a proper tragedy to use as a springboard aren't getting a little too giddy?

They may be helping us out by thinking they are more empowered than they truly are.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I just hope and pray that there is someone in Washington that still has some sense.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts