The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Looks like a fine bunch of B`Skinners to me! Any good Hawk tossers in the bunch? Next to shooting, I love throwing Hawk and Knife.....

·
Registered
695 Posts
I will be there, Am helping to run the over night trek.

In the photo album the first picture of the trek I am the guy standing right center black broad brim hat holding my rifle with a bandage over my right eye. An injun wounded me and I had to go through the trek shooting left handed( I still won 1st place ) Pix are from two years ago.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I will have to check it out. I just have to get some sort of footwear and make some leggins. Picked up my breeches from Barb last week, and it would be even better if I had my new gun by then

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You don't have to be dressed primitive to go for the day. although they prefer it.

In a pinch, a cheap pair of mocs from the discount stores.

BTW, I think the Tandy Leather Warehouse on Cameron Street a few doors south of the farm show building is still open. They most likely sell some nice kits and or directions, patterns and leather. see: http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/defau...isburg&x=14&y=7

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bowhuntr1 you must be in my neighborhood. I am up near New Bridgville. Not but a few miles from where the Tomahawks meet.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
bowhuntr1 said:
I always try to make it over every year Mud Run is just across the river from my place
Ditto!! I have the School of the Longhunter at Pricketts Fort in a few weeks!! Thr-Sun April 8-11 or around those dates. Gear ready to go--just gotta remember the venison and bacon! No veggies for me since the wife wont go! LOL

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Any of you all bought anything from smoke-fire. Thinkinf of buying their center seam moc kit. Anyone have any exp with them?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts