The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During early junior/senior doe season in October can I carry my muzzle loader also since that is in to?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it’s been a long day. I take my son hunting that has a junior combo license hunting in the early junior/ early muzzy/ archery season can I hunt with my muzzy/ crossbow / howitzer
Thanks

·
Registered
897 Posts
Sorry it’s been a long day. I take my son hunting that has a junior combo license hunting in the early junior/ early muzzy/ archery season can I hunt with my muzzy/ crossbow / howitzer
Thanks
I think they were joking about the fact that seniors can also use a rifle during the same season.

However as long as you have your muzzleloader tag you can, him being a junior is not like a mentored hunter where you can only have one firearm between the two of you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks that is what I was thinking but I wanted to make sure with all the different seasons and and rules I could not find it in the book.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not to hijack this topic but do senior rifle hunters need any special stamps or permits for the rifle doe season? Or just hunting license and doe tag. My dad is a first time senior this year. And has his first doe license in decades. Thanks

·
Registered
897 Posts
Not to hijack this topic but do senior rifle hunters need any special stamps or permits for the rifle doe season? Or just hunting license and doe tag. My dad is a first time senior this year. And has his first doe license in decades. Thanks
Nope, as long as he has his senior license then he is good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts