·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
384 Posts
bohunr said:
he lied on the form to buy the gun. he answered "NO" to the question regarding domestic abuse.

"Had I ever been convicted on charges of domestic abuse? No."

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-would-be-terrorists-can-buy-guns-but-a-reporter-no/

he should be reported and charged for lying on the form.

then he could write a complete story.

or maybe he could write a story on how the law never gets enforced in cases like this.
Right there with you. Last time I read any of his work or buy anything associated with his name.

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am asking every pro gun member of this site to call and ask for this guy to be charged.

as a member of this site, you should be pro gun

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Call who? I'd do it but who do we call - our Senator?
Seriously, I jut need a vector on who to call. The jerk should be charged!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
bohunr said:
he lied on the form to buy the gun. he answered "NO" to the question regarding domestic abuse.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/steinberg-would-be-terrorists-can-buy-guns-but-a-reporter-no/

or maybe he could write a story on how the law never gets enforced in cases like this.
Heavy stuff coming from someone who in previous post was suggesting breaking the law by filing false police reports.

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IHMSA53393 said:
bohunr said:

Heavy stuff coming from someone who in previous post was suggesting breaking the law by filing false police reports.
please explain?

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jimsdad said:
Call who? I'd do it but who do we call - our Senator?
Seriously, I jut need a vector on who to call. The jerk should be charged!!
i am going to try the ATF office in chicago or at least the closest one and see what they have to say about it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
bohunr said:
IHMSA53393 said:
bohunr said:

please explain?
You posted.
[/quote]
bohunr said:
Re: What's with all the tresspassing?
next time you get face to face with a trespasser and the LEO doesn't do anything, just call 9-11 and say the trespasser threatened you with a gun.

fight fire with fire, the trespasser ignores you, you say what you have to, to get him arrested and fined.

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IHMSA53393 said:
bohunr said:
IHMSA53393 said:
bohunr said:

please explain?
You posted.
bohunr said:
Re: What's with all the tresspassing?
next time you get face to face with a trespasser and the LEO doesn't do anything, just call 9-11 and say the trespasser threatened you with a gun.

fight fire with fire, the trespasser ignores you, you say what you have to, to get him arrested and fined.
i must have been really ticked off about trespassers when i said that. but i did say that.

then i suggested a person could do this, if it actually happened:

HEY...its deer season, the game thug has a gun and he sounded really threatening to me when he said I can do what I want, been hunting here for years. just call 9-11 and tell them you "felt" threatened. that's not a false report, its actually how you felt when he took the rifle off his shoulder and cradled it in his arms and stood there looking at you.

not condoning what i said earlier, but in a 37 page thread on trespassing that got locked, there didnt seem to be many viable solutions except giving back what the trespassers dish out.

i was wrong in my original statement and dont want this to turn into another trespassing thread.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I completely agree with reporting this guy . It always seems to be the case when anti gunners are faced with verifiable facts , their so called ( gun violence ) claims fall apart . I'm sure we'll never hear his story repeated again when actual verifiable facts are mentioned .....

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
So in the article it states that in Ill. you need a state issued Firearms Owners Card - which the reporter did have. My question is if he has a domestic charge on his record how did he get the card ? If it was issued before the charge shouldn't the state have revoked it ?

Personally I'd have sold him the gun - making sure there was a State Trooper there to arrest him for illegally trying to purchase a firearm. Then he could've wrote an article about how the gun laws that are on the books are enforced !!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Just read the article and LOVED IT! He was denied because he was a reporter, not because he had a criminal record! Did he announce he was a reporter when he went to buy the gun? how would the gun shop know he was a reporter? I told my neighbor I bought another rifle and he said "nice, I just bought a new Sig" I would love to see stories like this plastered on the tv all day over and over again like they do with the negative ones! Great job Maxons

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here you go. this was just in the Erie Paper.

ERIE, Pa. -- An Erie man was sentenced to state prison Friday for attempting to have someone buy a gun for him while he was an inmate at the Erie County Prison in October.

Erie police accused Dion E. Wayne, 20, of calling a woman while he was at the prison and asking her to get the gun from a local sports store.

Police said he wanted the gun for when he was released. Inmate calls at the prison are recorded.

Erie County Judge William R. Cunningham sentenced Wayne to 16 to 32 months in state prison and three years of probation on a first-degree misdemeanor count of a person not to possess a firearm. Wayne pleaded guilty in April.

The sentence was in the standard range of state sentencing guidelines.

Wayne received consecutive prison sentences of six to 12 months and three to 12 months for revocations for two drug cases from 2014.

Cunningham gave Wayne credit for nearly a year served in all the cases.
doesnt say if they charged the woman for making a straw purchase. THEY SHOULD, THEY MUST.

these are some of the gun laws they dont enforce. happens everyday around the country.

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i just guessed that she did. they charged him.

i dont think they could do that if he didnt actually have the gun, i could be wrong.

·
Registered
12,520 Posts
An attempt, or conspiracy only requires the making of plans to do an illegal act. Don't have to actually complete the act.

Interesting how this paragon of big city morality complains that it is the gun shop's fault he couldn't buy a gun, instead of the fact that he was a prohibited person and not permitted under federal law to possess a firearm. He is a two time loser. Convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence and an abuser of central nervous system depressants (alcohol) Either was sufficient under federal law to keep him from possessing a gun. Yes he should be charged for attempting to illegally buying and for lying on the form.

But this points out an even more insidious problem with the libtard elite. Laws are for other people, not them. Ala the black journalist in DC that shot the skinny dipper 30 years ago. CarL T. Rowan preached loud and hard in the media that those with guns should be locked up and the keys thrown away. However, believing himself above the law, by possessing a handgun in the District of Columbia, despite his protestations of how it should be that way for us common folks.

·
Registered
25,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
called the ATF office today. they are aware of it. they have been getting several calls a day since the article appeared.

it is under investigation. i will post more if i get a follow up.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
bohunr said:
called the ATF office today. they are aware of it. they have been getting several calls a day since the article appeared.

it is under investigation. i will post more if i get a follow up.
Good work!

·
Registered
12,520 Posts
Under investigation? Such [censored]. Code words for we aint doing nuthing hoping it will blow over. Nothing will happen. The guy admitted a federal felony in his own writings. He is the Poster Child for the effectiveness of the laws on the books already working, if only enforced.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts