The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
atr said:
Guy walks into a grocery store and buys apples, pears, and bananas, when he went through the checkout the cashier held up the bananas and said "Are you a monkey"?
Thanks for sharing!! I just spit my appletini all over the keyboard! Good one man!

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Ha, Ha, Ha,! That a riot! Funniest thing I've ever heard.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
I had to show my wife, I'm not sure that was a wise thing to do, but she is still laughing, she says you're all touched, or should be.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
InVenangoNow said:
atr said:
Guy walks into a grocery store and buys apples, pears, and bananas, when he went through the checkout the cashier held up the bananas and said "Are you a monkey"?
Thanks for sharing!! I just spit my appletini all over the keyboard! Good one man!
What happened to the Gin & Tonic?

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
GIE said:
InVenangoNow said:
atr said:
What happened to the Gin & Tonic?
I have NO idea what you are typing about! Now get back to laughing!!!

·
Administrator
29,577 Posts
atr said:
OMG, that one has been around since forever! It's still an absolute hoot! Thanks for refreshing our memories!!!

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Tipo entra en una tienda de abarrotes y compra las manzanas, las peras y los plátanos, cuando él fue a través de la caja del cajero levantó los plátanos y dijo: "¿Eres un mono"?

·
Registered
20,160 Posts
need to get new glasses

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
GIE said:
Tipo entra en una tienda de abarrotes y compra las manzanas, las peras y los plátanos, cuando él fue a través de la caja del cajero levantó los plátanos y dijo: "¿Eres un mono"?

porque ese era el más tonto broma nunca!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts