The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new state of the art supermarket opened near our house recently.

It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it comes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

As you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and experience the scent of freshly mowed hay.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The veggie department features the smell of hot buttered corn.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore!!

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
dc 21 said:
When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle, and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
At the grocery store where I shop, you can often hear hens cluck and cackle too, especially when there's a good sale.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
The feminine drug and hygiene isle is closed to men, for there safety.
Approximately two isle before you get there, a nagging voice starts telling you that everything you have in your cart so far.......is wrong.......and reminding you how you just don't listen.......and your not sensitive enough. ..........blah, blah.....blah..........

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Ya' know buzz I do not need a justification on why I got a divorce. But I do appreciate you capturing just a microcosm of the biological and hereditary female mental state that drives them to be a real PITA.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
RonM said:
I got a divorce cause I was unable to use those big words in conversation, and it offended her..
Not trying to stir you up buddy, but the morning that you and Timber, your other 2 buddys and I had oatmeal at the Turkey Ranch.........every time the cute waitress walked by.......all you could mumble was...mmmmmm.....ahemmmmm.....mmmmmmm....yum mum yum mum........

but hey, maybe you were just digging the oatmeal Timber bought.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.