The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a Nucanoe Frontier 12 for fishing, bowfishing, and hunting. Man, this thing is sweet. 41 inch beam so it is super stable. Pinnacle 360 seat that rotates and is attached to a track to move back and forth. Casting bar to make stand up fishing and bowfishing a breeze. I also got what they call the Blackpak storage container which has rod holders and a nice area to keep gear and safety equipment. You can literally walk around on the deck.

I hit a small stream this morning and managed to shoot some carp with the crossbow. Can't wait to get it out for some fishing this summer.

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Dude, super cool. I really like this boat! Had a kayak years ago, just a basic model with a hole in the center and a seat, and sold it off because it was too hard to fish from. This may be the answer to a prayer.....

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jimsdad said:
This may be the answer to a prayer.....
Its a sweet boat for sure if you want stand up capability. It is heavy though and a little slow compared to sleeker yaks. That is the trade off for such a solid fishing platform. The seat is awesome and their 70 inch Freedom Track makes adding accessories a breeze just about anywhere. A trolling motor can be mounted to the transom as well.

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
i have the three seater. Talk about a stable watercraft.

Enjoy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts