to get your head out the sand.
Now you have all the Hollywood liberals running
an anti gun commercial.
It's only going to get worse.

·
Registered
210 Posts
TTT.

You don't have to agree 100% with the NRA nor do you have to like the magazine, it's not about that. The NRA is the strongest voice gun owners have and a unified voice will be heard. I would add that you contact your elected officials and respectfully voice your support for our gun rights.

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
If for no other reason, the $25 one year membership comes with a $25 Bass Pro gift card...just sayin...

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=bassprowy

Seriously, I agree, there's never been important time to do so...

There's a reason the 2nd Amendment was the 2nd Amendment and not the 334th Amendment. Much of our country has forgotten what America is.

BATES

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I am a member, both of my sons are members and so is my wife. I proudly display the NRA emblem on my truck and wear the hat as my good dress hat. I am wearing the hat in my avatar.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Life member here and wife is an associate member. The firearms insurance along is worth the membership.

Politicans and newspapers recognizes the power of the NRA otherwise the NRA would not even be mentioned in the news and newspaper articles.

Everyone that is out there currently rushing to buy a firearm needs to join the NRA to help protect our 2nd amendment rights.

Made a recent donation to the NRA to continue to fighting for my 2nd amendment rights.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Already a member! And please send money as often as you can! Not just the $25.00 a year membership or whatever it is.
Oh, and by the way......DON'T VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS!
I do realize that they're not much better than some republicans, but at least they're not trying to take your guns!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope it keeps going.
I read a report a week after the tragic shooting that
the NRA was averaging 8,000 new members a day.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I'm a life member. I ran across a guy (smith at a big gun shop in easton) that said he's a 3 life member....I didn't know there was such thing.? This is the end all be all....Dumbo is going for the gold.....yes, that's everything. That's what we live for. I can't believe we have to do 4 more years of this "survival", but we are. Now he wants to disarm the public so there is no unrest while he collects taxes. That's where we are folks. It's not about the rich, it's not about the poor. It's about the gov't taking over every aspect of your life and you can't do anything about it cuz you are neutered and are just a subject. The 3rd term of Herr Obama is coming and the least you can do is join the NRA and write your reps.

EDIT; I live close to the jersey border. Jersey is where we are heading....You have to get a PERMIT to buy a handgun, and wait months to get one, it at all. All semi auto rifles have to be "jersey legal", if at all. According to DIFI, all semi auto rifles are illegal, and have to be forfeited to the gov't when you die and are not transferable.

Nevermind the details....This is disarming the public. Flat out. This is so when the gov't says, X, you must comply, and there is not a peep from the public because the only have 22 revolvers to say otherwise. WAKE UP. We are going to be France, real soon unless we citizens do something about it. Write your reps.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I never gave them money outside membership dues. I got a call last night and I gave $50 plus another $25 to give a returning vet a free membership. We need more than just money, we need more PEOPLE joined up, too.

My wife and kids will be getting memberships shortly.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
tdd said:
I never gave them money outside membership dues. I got a call last night and I gave $50 plus another $25 to give a returning vet a free membership. We need more than just money, we need more PEOPLE joined up, too.

My wife and kids will be getting memberships shortly.

More lawful gunowners need to step up to the plate and support the NRA to keep our 2nd amendment in tact.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts