The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are expecting their 1st child on June 17. Here is a sneak peak at what the child might look like.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Too much of a gap between the 'brows. Must be the milk man's kid

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, Ray Lewis shaved it for him.

·
4,245 Posts
Ray Lewis isn't allowed around sharp objects......oh wait it was the other guy that took the blames for that1

·
4,245 Posts
Lets go ahead and back that train up a minute......I am not sure where in my statement you read that I was condoning anything any Steeler has done. Nor does it say anywhere in there that the Steelers are good little boys. So go back, read, and then realize it was just me a FOOTBALL fan playing along with the comedic tone of the thread.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
rlfb74 said:
Backwoods said:
Ray Lewis isn't allowed around sharp objects......oh wait it was the other guy that took the blames for that1
I swear, you Steeler fans, no matter what the conversation, always seem to bring that into it. PLENTY of Steelers have have their own run ins with the law, but somehow, you always seem to forget about those.

Oh, and FYI, since 2000 the Steelers have had 17 players arrested, the Ravens had 16 and the Eagles had 10.
But Ray Lewis KILLED someone. That's just a tad more serious than getting pulled over holding a bag of weed or beating up a paper towel dispenser.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
OK, technically, he got off on a lower charge, but he was involved in a murder and I, for one, will keep talking about it. I'll keep talking about Reed beating up a paper towel dispenser too!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Ben was never charged. Being the lawyer you seem to be, I'd think you know the difference.

·
4,245 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa......I am no moderator but lets not get too out of hand here! rlfb intended for this to be a comedic thread about a potentially ugly baby and now we've taken a turn for the worse.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Copy that. I went back and deleted my previous posts. If you guys want to start a "Bash Ray Lewis" thread, go right ahead.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
And why does Flacco's baby resemble James Farrior? Hmmmmmmm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts