The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Has anyone done business with these guys? I need a new server and d-loop. I have tried Clearance Archery but never leave with a quality job.
Thanks...

·
Registered
913 Posts
i would go to bob's army navy first before i went there, they seem more knowledgable about everything but it wont hurt to try. g luck

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I've had stuff done at Jim's with no problems. I'd go there before Bob's. I would think Jim's does way more businees day in and day out than bob's(in the archery dept), and would do a better, faster job.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I go to jim's often. they are very knowledgeable in that area. i think bob's specializes more in guns than archery. not to say they dont know archery, its just not their nitch as much as Jim's.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went there today... they might have the other stuff but costumer service they DO NOT have.
I went to Bob's and they took care of me like I was Bob.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Do you know who was behind the counter? I've never had any problems there. Usually, as soon as I walk up to the archery counter, they ask if I need anything, or how they can help. Now, if you asked out at the front desk, where the girls are in the clothing department, they don't have a clue, and I can understand your experience. Also, I've never had a bad experience at Bob's either. 6 of one, a half dozen of the other I guess

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
I refuse to deal with Bobs ever, they are a bunch of scum-bags................go to Jim ask for Pat.......or go to Clarence and ask for Jim

·
Registered
114 Posts
squeaks I am very surprised to here you didn't get good service... I have I have bought 4 bows from them and just got 2 bows just a few Weeks ago for my nephews.. speaking for myself I wouldn't think about going anywhere else other than Jim's unless they didn't have what I wanted.. and I am sure if they didn't have it they would do what they could to get it for me... I guess its just the different expectation of each one of us... Maybe I am too easy going..

·
Registered
9,330 Posts
Thanks.I'll have to check them out.I'm not crazy about the service at Grices.There's a small shop off 322 heading west out of Clearfield but I never stopped in.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Jim's is great, had no problems w/ them ever. Very nice people who know there stuff. basic shooting range in the basement to verify adjustments. that's where i'll be headed to buy my next bow. I had an older Hoyt from about 10 yrs ago, used it so much the stickers wore off the bow. I had to get it restrung, they were able to dig up the info on it and I was good to go an hr later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts