The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
You seen one Jim Carey video , you seen them all...no need for me to watch it.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Most all those Hollywood types are like Carey , They live in Their Insulated World far from Reality , I don't see how They become Hero's to Americans by Pretending .

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Pepsi's Dad said:
Most all those Hollywood types are like Carey , They live in Their Insulated World far from Reality , I don't see how They become Hero's to Americans by Pretending .
Funny thing is when most people think "guns" they think about visions created there not reality.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
What is sad is the sheeple that believe and follow the idjits out of hollywood like Carey. Come on, would you really consider someone whose job it is to pretend to be somebody else really has a grasp on things. Look at politicians, they pretend to be politicians and clearly don;t have a grasp on things.

·
Registered
12,199 Posts
He's desperate for attention. This has-been should team up with Robin williams and Bill Cosby; go into hiding and spare us their stupid atempts at political commentary.

·
Registered
18,717 Posts
It is not surprising that the violence coming out of Hollywood has disappeared from the discussion.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
He has also been a vocal bunny hugger for years.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Jim Carey is a bonefide idiot, why anyone would pay attention to what he says or his movies is a mystery to me.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Jim Carey? Where was Jim Carey? Only one I could see on that video was Kimberly Guilfoyle.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
The German gun control version is very popular with the US left. To get to that current level of german control, the videos and youth culture was used as part of the evidence as to why it was needed in the laws current form.

Odd? Here, the left loves the German control law. But they defend their right to produce and market the films and videos that Germany used as evidence of a problematic element. In fact, the US leftests claim that media has no effect.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GIE said:
Jim Carey? Where was Jim Carey? Only one I could see on that video was Kimberly Guilfoyle.
watch all of the video...

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
He is a sad sad man, he has become irrelevant so he is trying to get his face out there and just like his fearless leader never let a good tragedy go to waste. He is a poor excuse for a human being. I mean how could anyone even begin to listen to an idiot who mocks a dead person that can't defend themselves. I would love to see some liberal rep embrace this because it would be a death stroke for their career.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I liked Greg Gutfeld's comments about the Hollywood liberals that are too cowardly to address gang violence.
The clip didn't show the part where Gutfeld questioned Carey's manhood, saying that if Carey had any stones, he would have criticized a living Clint Eastwood who could and probably would hunt him down.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts