The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a bunch of crap...After sitting on top of a Viet Cong anti- aircraft weapon in a 1972 visit to North Vietnam saying it was "derisive and condemned our troops for being over there even though 58,000 young men were already killed. It sickens me and I cannot ever forgive that woman for that...

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Yes she had a demoralizing effect on a whole generation of Americans. But, I suppose she is better than most of the other candidates, (Hillary, Pelosi, Warren, etc)

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
She truly should of been tried as a traitor.I lost many friends to that war that she helped to inspire the Viet Cong. I never saw where she expressed remorse for that crime she committed.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Know what SlickShot; she is a disgrace, not only to our country but to the women and this organization that is crapping on themselves by giving her an award. They are turning themselves into just another elitist, unimportant and meaningless bunch. No matte what she does, no matter what so-called-award she is given she will always be remembered as a cowardly, craven and smart-arsed rich kid who thought she was cool by disrespecting the men and women who died or forever who will bear the scars of defending this country.
End Of Rant.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I live 20 minutes from there. The town board is considering holding back donations and is protesting the choice of the hall. There have been protests but not how its going, as our lovely liberal media up here is mum. I have never been to it, probably will certainly not now.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
When I first read the post title I thought it said Jane Fonda to be "Indicted", I was all ready to have a celebratory drink until I read it again. >:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts