The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum.. i feel i would get a better response if asked in the waterfowl section of this. Has anyone ever went on a hunt with james creek outfitters? just spoke on the phone with Chuck Edler the owner and hes hooking me up with a guide jan 6th for canadians.

don't get to get out much for fowl anymore and don't have the resources around me to hunt so this was my next best option

like to hear what you guys may or may not of heard about them

·
Registered
230 Posts
I went on a duck hunt with them up in new york and I gotta say those guys are great you booked with a good outfitter have a great time!!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I've hunted with them in Lebanon before for snows. Had a guide named Phil Sauger and he was a real good man, worked real hard to get us on some birds. We shot a few snows but saw quite a show all morning.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have hunted with them twice for snows in lebanon. The first time was with Phil Sauger. Great guide. Got us on birds and we had a really fun day. The second time I hunted with them I had a different guide, forget his name. We got two birds. But the guide did not seem to want to work very hard. I had a good time both times I went, but I would not want the guide I had the second time again.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I had a very good hunt in Lebanon with them for snows. Geese did not co-operate but still a great time.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jan 5th my apologies.. guess the 6th we would of really hammered them lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts