The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone head out today? I was out all day. It was a beutiful day to be in the woods. I saw 13 deer today. 10 doe and 3 unknowns. Snow was a little crunchy under the foot today. No wind so to speak so it was a little loud. One last hurrah tommorow then it's time to start thinning out these coyotes.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Went out this morning for 2 hours had a big doe feeding to me through the pines. She only had to take 5 more steps to give me an open shot and just my luck the a big gust of wind blew against my back. She didnt even look my direction she picked up her head and bolted. Back at it tomorrow for one last try. Good luck

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
. 2 tags and 1 day left, I don't like the odds!

Yeah, its getting a little tight. But then again it only takes a minute for that chance to come. If I was hunting tomorrow, and I wish I was, I'd be thinking of places I wouldn't normally set up in. Change it up. They have to be somewhere. Good luck guys, good hunting.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Hunted past 3 days with my best cuz. Over 40 miles hiked in this wicked wind and blinding snows. Several dozen deer seen. Couple dozen shots between us. One kill this afternoon. 3.75 mile drag back to truck.
Loved every second of it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts