The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made my decision, going for caribou with Jack Hume Adventures this fall. Is anybody else going with them in 2010? It'd be dandy to find someone to split gas and montreal hotel with.

· Registered
2 Posts
I have a buddy that went with him 2 or 3 yrs. ago. He had a good time and killed 2 animals. He also said that it wasn't as easy as they make it sound though....I guess he didn't see very many animals. Alot of those outfitters make it sound like there are thousands but in all reality very few hunters get lucky enough to witness the migration.

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
moosemike said:
Can you still book for 2010? Usually Caribou hunts are booked at least a year and a half in advance.
Still a couple spots left in 2010 (I think only one left in my week, sept 3-9); will probably be booked solid by the harrisburg show. Economy's down, and the canadian dollar is up. Lot more expensive than it used to be, and fewer people looking to hunt right now.

· Banned
4,569 Posts
inbred said:
moosemike said:
Can you still book for 2010? Usually Caribou hunts are booked at least a year and a half in advance.
Still a couple spots left in 2010 (I think only one left in my week, sept 3-9); will probably be booked solid by the harrisburg show. Economy's down, and the canadian dollar is up. Lot more expensive than it used to be, and fewer people looking to hunt right now.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.