The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy an IWB holster for my CZ 75 compact. It will be my primary carry weapon so the holster must be comfortable and also function like it is supposed to. What manufacturers do you guys recomend?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I like Galco holsters. I carry OWB with my pistols, but the quality of the galco products I have is great. I'm sure their IWB holsters are every bit as good.

·
Registered
7,057 Posts
Another vote for Crossbreed or one of the many knockoffs of the design.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Drop this guy an email ([email protected]). His name is Tommy Theis and he lives in Arkansas. He makes crossbreed style holsters in cow or horse hide for a lot less $$$. He's a great guy to deal with and his customer service is unreal. He doesn't have a website yet, but you can find him on facebook too.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I just picked up a crossbreed in a trade. It is comfortable, but is not as easy to remove or put on as the FIST. Both are good holsters. I had one small problem with the crossbreed,but I solved that with a razor knife. I trimmed the top leather above the holster even with the holster. I had problems getting a solid grip. I kept hitting the leather with my thumb. Now it works just fine with that little alteration.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you have a web address for FIST holsters or is google a mans next best friend?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The best thing to do is call them if you order one. It takes about 4 weeks. Get the thin kydex with the slightly forward cant and not the ultrathin. The ultrathins have a tendancy to crack. I conceal a glock 30 with shorts and a t-shirt without printing.
http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts