The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back this past summer I had thread about moving to camp or the same general area as camp. it got a lot of responses and good advice/feedback. well unfortunately the house and property that the original topic was about fell through but we unbelievably found a better house/property right as the bottom fell out of the original deal.

im happy to say that we just signed papers tonight and have sold our house(pending inspections...which should be no problem)and will be moving to Clearfield county this spring! our camp is actually in Clinton county but we are near the 4c corner as I call it...Clinton, Clearfield, Cameron, Centre...area. to say that we as a family are pumped up is an understatement!!! god bless all the winged,furred and scaled critters of those counties 'cause they are certainly in trouble

our new 20 acre homestead is going to be quite an adventure and upgrade for us and we are certainly looking forward to all that it has to offer! WISH US LUCK!!!!

...updates will follow

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't found work there but I work out of a union hall(electrician by trade) and I can travel and go to where the work is. we are getting such a smoking hot deal that we couldn't pass it up! we truly are lucky and found a "once in a lifetime deal" and are giddy as school kids! wife and I are 33 yrs young

my 2 sons 10 n 8 yrs old are already planning their trap lines and bb gun routes...lol...the house needs a lot of work but its nothing that we cant handle and accomplish

ed...next time your down this way you better hit me up and drop a line. although we have never met face to face you have a place to stay and relax! please don't hesitate to hit me up!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Sounds like you picked something up near Karthaus. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I don't know a union plumber and a union electrician together in one room.that would be interesting....thanks for the invite

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Best of luck in your new home. There's nothing like have a place with room to run, especially with a couple of boys.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Best of luck, sounds like you are extremely happy and that's awesome. Hope you are able to find work, I have a good amount of friends in IBEW that have had a tough time finding work. Hopefully everything works out for you and your family.

·
Super Moderator
2,475 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
huntfish2 said:
I haven't found work there but I work out of a union hall(electrician by trade) and I can travel and go to where the work is. we are getting such a smoking hot deal that we couldn't pass it up! we truly are lucky and found a "once in a lifetime deal" and are giddy as school kids! wife and I are 33 yrs young

my 2 sons 10 n 8 yrs old are already planning their trap lines and bb gun routes...lol...the house needs a lot of work but its nothing that we cant handle and accomplish

ed...next time your down this way you better hit me up and drop a line. although we have never met face to face you have a place to stay and relax! please don't hesitate to hit me up!
There is a ton of electrical work in State College........usually at PSU campus, and various other buildings and projects..........Congrats on the purchase, I'll see ya around

1 - 20 of 27 Posts