The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sure would be nice if the moderators would post where they have move a post to when they post "post has been moved".
I rarely find them when they do that.

Thanks

·
Administrator
14,063 Posts
FYI if you click the moved link it will take you to the new location of that thread,if it doesn't it means that the item is gone.

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
freeze said:
It sure would be nice if the moderators would post where they have move a post to when they post "post has been moved".

Thanks
Usually, all you have to do is look where they should have been in the first place......

·
Registered
318 Posts
This seems to be the issue,if you don't know where it supposed to be you put it where you think it should be and wala, it gets pulled and put somewhere and you can't find it. It would be helpful if the mod that moves it simply states moved to proper forum, ______ forum. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
26,476 Posts
Or, as has been stated twice before, you could just click on the link that says "This Post Has Been Moved". Takes you right to the thread in it's new location.

·
Super Moderator
23,750 Posts
freeze said:

Thanks
Sometimes it may be moved and we don't want you to see it. I usually put moved for mod review in that case.

·
Administrator
39,021 Posts
BCozhunter said:
Or, as has been stated twice before, you could just click on the link that says "This Post Has Been Moved". Takes you right to the thread in it's new location.
If it does not then it may be under review, or has been removed permanently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts