The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People need to read their game books better. It tells you where it says about the furtaking season MORE INFO ON PAGE 73-76. If you go to the top of page 73 it plainly states you MAY hunt fox and coon during deer season but it CANNOT be during the deer season "shooting hours" and that is that page of times where shooting is allowed to begin and must end by that I don't think anyone follows.So that pretty much means even though its deer season if its dark out you can shoot a fox or coon legally. People also better read page 73 if they coon hunt because you can shoot coons on sundays.

·
Administrator
14,326 Posts
yep like you said page 73 it says foxes can be hunted on sundays but raccoons can not be hunted on sundays.so remember that on saturday night at 12 midnight it's sunday morning and you can not hunt coon on sundays.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Actually, it is illegal to hunt fox during deer season. When hunting hours close for the day, deer are no longer "in season". Coon on Sunday too? Seems maybe you better check your book...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Haney said:
People need to read their game books better. It tells you where it says about the furtaking season MORE INFO ON PAGE 73-76. If you go to the top of page 73 it plainly states you MAY hunt fox and coon during deer season but it CANNOT be during the deer season "shooting hours" and that is that page of times where shooting is allowed to begin and must end by that I don't think anyone follows.So that pretty much means even though its deer season if its dark out you can shoot a fox or coon legally. People also better read page 73 if they coon hunt because you can shoot coons on sundays.
Not sure where this aggressive post came from, but Sir I recommend you learn what your talking about before you make posts on Public forums stating incorrect info..

Jeremiah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts