The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are all using their power to bully and intimidate businesses in an attempt to "punish" gun owners and manufacturers. Probably offering sweet deals to those that comply...

Utterly disgusting...

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
And someone remind me again how the Dems and Libs in this Country will never go after our guns? Even folks laughing at the slightest suggestion of such?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
They are all using their power to bully and intimidate businesses in an attempt to "punish" gun owners and manufacturers. Probably offering sweet deals to those that comply...

Utterly disgusting...
Right on brother! Another way of saying EXTORTION. Which is defined as:

the act of securing money, favours, etc by intimidation or violence; blackmail ; oppressive or illegal exaction.

Blatant, daylight crime. Add this to the growing list of things performed under this administration. Four years seems like a lifetime 3 weeks into January.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And right here we have Geico insurance cancelling a car insurance policy for someone in the gun industry.

This is only the beginning...

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That was an insurance policy on a truck that this gentlemen uses to pick up and haul steel and other materials for his company, which makes chamber adapters for guns...

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Looks like it's time to find a new insurance company! It's hard to say weather it is a political statement, or there's some sort of liability there that they won't cover....regardless.... Contact the NRA to see if they have a list of gun friendly insurance companies.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
GEICO is an acronym for Government Employees Insurance Co, in case someone didn;t know that.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LLB said:
They don't want their kids shot by a "deranged NRA member"??? WOW.

So all these mass murderers are members of the NRA???

BTW, let's not forget that a few weeks back, Bank of America froze the account of American Spirit Arms and told them that "they don't think they should be selling guns and gun parts over the internet".

Make no mistake, they know that they can't override the 2nd amendment and get away with it, so their strategy is to use all their power and "connections" in the private sector to run guns and ammo manufacturers into the ground and squeeze gun owners with outrageous "taxes" and registration fees. Mass. is already exploring a bill that would implement a 25% tax on all guns and ammunition.

Like I said, just the beginning. They are revving up the left wing machine and will pull out all the stops to destroy gun makers and gun owners.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow, did anyone happens to browse the daily Kos site and read some of the other postings. The thought process of some of those people...its just crazy

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Wow, I read that entire Kos thread!! I don't know who "Spork" is, but I'm surprised he/she can see through his/her colon!!!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
stackbarrel said:
Wow, I read that entire Kos thread!! I don't know who "Spork" is, but I'm surprised he/she can see through his/her colon!!!
"spork" LOL. Got into a discussion with a couple sporks over the NY requirement of only having 7 loaded. They hit me with the....you can only have 3 in your shot gun! I asked if they were putting a bag limit on criminals.

Bring up the fact that a criminal will disobey the law to get what they desire, they'll come back with....then you want all laws repealed because they do no good. LOL...

It's hard to reason with them because it's all emotion.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Curly, EXACTLY!! That's the problem with liberals. Everything they do is based on emotion and is void of logic and reason.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
He calls himself "Spork" because he doesn't have the balls to stand behind the crap that he writes.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts